RAYMEDICA® ANNOUNCESS AUTHORS FOR VOLUME IV OF THE 4-PART SERIES ON "NUCLEUS ARTHROPLASTY™ TECHNOLOGY IN SPINAL CARE"
MINNEAPOLIS- May 2, 2007 - Raymedica, the Pioneer in Nucleus Arthroplasty, announced today the Authors of its upcoming Volume IV publication in the ground-breaking Series entitled, “Nucleus Arthroplasty™ Technology in Spinal Care.” Volume IV “Emerging Technology,” will be released at the North American Spine Society (NASS) 22nd Annual Meeting being held in Austin, Texas, October 23-27, 2007.
“The invited authors offer a unique prospective on the emerging concept of Nucleus Arthroplasty and address this technology with objective integrity,” stated John J. Viscogliosi, Chairman & CEO of Raymedica. Mr. Viscogliosi, added, “The strategies, suggestions, and guidance they contribute add tremendously to the overall “value” of this educational Series.”
Volume IV, “Emerging Technology”, scheduled for release at the North American Spine Society (NASS) 22nd Annual Meeting in October, 2007, will include the following invited Authors and topics:
• Chapter 21, “Nucleus Arthroplasty Technology: Patient Selection & Procedure Demographics,” invited co-authors: Alejandro Reyes-Sanchez, MD, Mexico City, Mexico and John S. Thalgott, MD, Las Vegas, NV.
• Chapter 22, “Nucleus Arthroplasty vs. TDR – Approach/Access and Procedure,” invited co-authors: Salvador A. Brau, MD, FACS, Los Angeles, CA; Gary A. Fantini, MD FACS, New York, NY; Dr. med. univ. Rudolf Bertagnoli, Straubing, Germany, and Rick B. Delamarter, MD, Santa Monica, CA.
• Chapter 23, “Nucleus Arthroplasty: Challenges of Implant Design ,” invited lead author, Prof. Dr. Hans-Joachim Wilke, Ulm, Germany.
• Chapter 24, “Nucleus Arthroplasty: Clinical Experience,” invited lead author, Hyun W. Bae, MD, Santa Monica, CA.
• Chapter 25, “Socioeconomic Impact of Nucleus Arthroplasty Technology,” invited lead author: Alexander R. Vaccaro, MD, Philadelphia, PA.
• Chapter 26, “Biologics and Nucleus Arthroplasty Technology Applications,” invited lead author: Jeffrey C. Wang, MD, Los Angeles, CA.
• Chapter 27, “The Future of Nucleus Arthroplasty Technology,” co-authored by the Series’ Deputy Editorial Board: Reginald J. Davis, MD, FACS, Baltimore, MD; Federico P. Girardi, MD, New York, NY and Frank P. Cammisa, Jr. MD, FACS, New York, NY
Raymedica has created a website to provide access to this, and previous
published volumes. Nucleusarthroplasty.com is primarily an educational
website designed to provide valuable guidance to spine surgeons as they
seek to provide more effective and less invasive options for the treatment
of degenerative disc disease (DDD). The service is free to physicians
and the general public at www.nucleusarthroplasty.com.
Viscogliosi Bros., LLC